Proximus Spearit understand the importance of protecting your personal data. We use your Personal Data for providing and improving our services. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This Policy explains how we will collect, use and transfer your information under the terms of this policy and how you can consent or withdraw consent to our cookies.
It applies to Personal Data we collect from you during your interactions with us, whether online, including through our websites and social media sites, or, Personal Data we may collect offline or receive from third parties.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
2.1. During a visit to this website.
- IP address
- Log-in and account information for authentication purposes and account access
2.2. When subscribing to our newsletter.
2.3. As a candidate.
- name, address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- photos, resume, motivation letters, notes made during the interview;
- information about education and work experience;
- evaluation forms and results of any test and assessments;
- payroll information including state register number, address, seniority, marital status, bank account number, family composition, date of birth;
2.4. As a client, customer or other business relationship.
- name, e-mail address, telephone number, account number
You can choose not to provide Personal Data to us when requested. However, if this is necessary to provide you with our solutions and services, access to our online services, or to perform administrative functions, we may be unable to do these things.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect your Personal Data from you in a variety of ways:
- When you access our Online Services, or interact with us, or use our solutions and services.
- When you place orders for our Products and Services, we collect your personal data.
- When you create an account with us, we process your orders and payment transactions, perform administrative and business functions, and when you register for our events, mailing lists and newsletters.
- We collect Personal Data when we respond to your inquiries and requests, obtain feedback from you about our Products and Services.
- We collect Personal Data from third parties, including social media sites and business partners with whom we have a partnership.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use, process and store your information as necessary to provide and access our Products and Services tailored to your interests and for other legitimate reasons. We use the information we collect about you to:
- Enable you to effectively use and to improve our Products and Services for:
- Perform administrative tasks and internal reports.
- Send you administrative information.
- Respond to your requests.
- Inform you and provide you our Products and Services.
- Update our archives and keep the contact details up to date.
- Contact you with information about, and invitations for, Products and Services from PROXIMUS SPEARIT directed to your interest and responsibilities. For example to:
- Send marketing communication to you.
- Enable you to subscribe to our newsletters and mailing lists.
- Enable you to register for events.
- Achieve our business purposes:
- Establish, manage, and maintain our business relationship with you;
- Recruit staff;
- Process and respond to privacy requests, questions, concerns and complaints;
- Fulfil legal and contractual obligations.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected unless a longer retention period is required to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce agreements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in or Retention Policy which is available from the Data Protection office.
6. WHAT’S THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
- Where this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation on us: Proximus Spearit must first of all be able to comply with its legal obligations. This means that Proximus Spearit must be able to carry out its accounting processing correctly and in accordance with legislation and regulations, as well as the regulations applicable to it in the broadest sense. PROXIMUS SPEARIT must also be able to respond correctly if you exercise your rights under privacy legislation and PROXIMUS SPEARIT is obliged to answer questions from the Data Protection Authority in the event of complaints or audits, for example.
- Where this is necessary to comply with a contractual relationship: PROXIMUS SPEARIT also has a contractual relationship with you and must be able to comply with its contractual obligation and correction. We process Personal Data for the implementation of the agreement concluded between you and PROXIMUS SPEARIT. PROXIMUS SPEARIT can thus use your Personal Data for the following purposes, for example:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
- To be able to call you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
- Inform you about changes to our Products and Services.
- To be able to offer personalized services.
- Sending invoices and collecting payments.
- The preparation of tenders.
- The communication partner of PROXIMUS SPEARIT analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adjust our range of Products and Services to your preferences.
- Where this is necessary to implement our legitimate interest: In addition to the objectives already listed, PROXIMUS SPEARIT , as a commercial company, also has a number of legitimate interests that form the basis for the processing of personal data. In addition, PROXIMUS SPEARIT ensures that the impact on your privacy is as limited as possible and that in any case the balance between the interests of PROXIMUS SPEARIT and the possible impact thereof on your privacy is not disturbed. We process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests provided that the processing thereof is not contrary to your rights. Personal Data is processed in various situations, for example:
- Protect you, PROXIMUS SPEARIT or others against threats (such as security issues or fraud).
- Control, manage and control the PROXIMUS SPEARIT company.
- Supporting PROXIMUS SPEARIT in establishing, exercising, defending and safeguarding its rights in disputes, for example.
- Improve the company in terms of processes, quality management, customer service, ...
- Better understand and improve customer relationships.
- Supporting the recruitment process, evaluating employees, etc.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PROXIMUS SPEARIT stand to one's duty to protecting your Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure by using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards and contractually requiring that third parties to whom we disclose your Personal Data do the same.
We limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
8. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PROXIMUS SPEARIT does not sell or rent Personal Data to third parties. Data is not shared outside the EU.
In order to be able to process your Personal Data, we grant access to your Personal Data to our employees.
We offer a comparable level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees.
We may have to share your data with third parties. They are contractually required to implement appropriate data protection and security measures to protect Personal Data and are not permitted to use Personal Data for any purpose other than the purpose for which they are provided with or given access to personal data.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
If you have any questions or would like to know what Personal Data we have about you, you can always contact us. Don't forget that you have the following rights:
1. Access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. The right to rectify inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you without undue delay, and taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have incomplete Personal Data about you completed.
3. Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing
4. The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
5. Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
6. Where we process your Personal Data based upon our legitimate interests or those of a third party, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data at any time (including to any profiling).
7. The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
8. If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive from Proximus Spearit, or you do not agree with our opinion, you can contact the Data Protection Authority and submit a complaint at this address:
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
To the contact form
You can exert your rights free of charge. You can do this by requesting our privacy form to our DPO. On the form you can find further instructions for filling in and sending your request.
We will inform you in writing about what we are doing with your request a month after receipt of your completely filled in and properly sent form at the latest. Depending on how difficult your request is this period may be extended by two months. In this case we will inform you about this extension within a month after receipt of your form.
11. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific treatment at any time. The consent may be withdrawn by email from the data protection officer or by contacting your account manager.
Once we have received notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purposes for which you originally agreed, unless we have another legitimate reason to do so in law.
A "cookie" is a small file sent by the PROXIMUS SPEARIT server and placed on the hard drive of your computer. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by us and only during the duration of the visit to the Website.
You can refuse or block cookies by changing the configuration parameters of your navigation system or by Disabling cookies. It may mean that you cannot use certain functionalities of the Website. For more information on how refuse or block cookies, please read our Cookies Statement.
13. DIRECT MARKETING
The Personal Data will also be used for direct marketing, provided that you have given additional explicit permission for this. You can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communication from PROXIMUS SPEARIT by e-mail, SMS, post and phone. You may optout of receiving marketing communication from us at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” link at the end of each marketing e-mail feed. You can also manage your communications and subscriptions via your Privacy page here.
Include your details and a description of the marketing materials you no longer wish to receive from us. We will comply with your request as soon as possible.