What do we expect from you?
For its growing business with corporate customers, Proximus is looking for an Integration Architect with expertise in Azure Cloud and O365. You’ll work jointly with other architects and engineers in the following technology:
• Azure (IaaS, automation, backup, authentication and security, licensing…)
• Microsoft Cloud in hybrid setup (ADFS, ADC)
• Microsoft O365 (SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Advanced Threat Protection…) • Windows AD, DNS/DHCP
• Network (MPLS, ExpressRoute...)
• Security (Palo Alto, F5...)
During the pre-sales phase:
- You act as the technical consultant in Azure and public cloud technology.
- You participate actively in workshops to clarify the requirements with the customer.
- You make the high-level Design and estimate your workload for the project.
- You consider the migration roadmap and the ease of use for Operation.
Once the project is sold you design the detailed solution:
- Based on the high-level design done in pre-sales, you build the planning in close collaboration with the project manager.
- You clarify with the client and with the operational team some further details on the requirements. You are supported by the Service Delivery Manager.
- To build an end to end solution, you collaborate with engineers from each technology domain (with Proximus and with Partners or providers)
- You write the technical document that describes all the building blocks of this solution (diagrams + text)
- You explain this solution to the client and you get its acceptance. You’ll do this jointly with the Project Manager.
- During the implementation, you fix with the engineers and Project Manager any issue that could happen: new requirements, feature not working as expected, other information on the field.
- In-depth technical experience in Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- More than 7 years’ experience in integration architecture for big enterprises
- General knowledge in Networking and Security
- Good communication skills and you are customer oriented.
- Speak and write in Dutch and English.
Knowledge in the following technologies:
- General Networking knowledge
- Cloud Solution Provider model
- Hybrid setups Microsoft Cloud (Active Directory Federation Services, Active Directory Connector)
- Azure & migrations (Multi-factor Authentication, Network Security Groups, Firewall, Backup, Infrastructure as a Service, Licensing, Automation)
- Onsite or hybrid (Windows AD, DNS/DHCP, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Licensing)
- O365 & migrations (SharePoint/OneDrive, Skype for Business, Teams, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security)
- Networking Security
Your working place: