What do we expect from you?
As a PHP backend developer, you co-develop our 4411 products which is live in 200 cities and municipalities. Doing so, you maintain the world’s easies mean of safe mobile payment. The backend technology of 4411 is aligned with Be-Mobile’s corporate technologies and quality standards. As a passionate backend developer, your main responsibilities include:
- You make a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- You research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build further on our 4411 products.
- You work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- You work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- You maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
You are willing to use, improve and share your PHP knowledge and act as SPOC for the 4411 PHP platform.
We are looking for the following skillset:
- You developed larger projects in PHP and brought them to a good end.
- You have hands-on experience and good knowledge of the Symfony framework and doctrine ORM
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and a goal getter.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!