What do we expect from you?
Within the Proximus Enterprise Solutions department, we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic colleague to strengthen the Pre-Sales team.
Our goal is to support customers in their Digital Transformation journey helping them with Software defined network migration and future-proof solutions.
We continuously invest in our people, expertise and capabilities to further enforce our leading position in the Benelux market.
Your mission will be mainly to provide technical support, advice, and information towards our customers on complex projects.
Your main tasks:
You excel in a go-for-it mentality in order to get recognized by customers as a "trusted advisor”. Based on your expertise, commitment and decisiveness, you turn a complex problem into a challenge and transform this challenge into a customer solution.
You become the trusted advisor of our customers to go beyond the real customer pains and needs to be able to position concepts of solutions and not just technology. As result of this unique position you:
- Grow our existing business by (up)sell via a defined portfolio of solutions and services
- Define the long-term strategy of your customers to help to reach the revenue objectives
- Guide customers towards a portfolio of billable technical & commercial advice/assessments-tracks
- You are a key stakeholder in the qualification of projects and delivering state-of-the art proposals offering business-focused solutions. This includes:
- Analysis of the customer’s functional and technical needs
- Define the winning bid strategy capturing customer expectations
- Thanks to your excellent vendor relationship you get the best pricing for each project
- Contribute to the elaboration of offers and responses to requirements (RFPs)
- You present the proposal to the customer and take part in the final negotiations
- You ensure a correct hand-over of the project implementation of won projects
- You closely collaborate with Product Management, Solution Sales, Presales Consultants & Technical Experts to extend the solutions and service portfolio and to adapt those to the customer needs.
- Maintain your level of competence by following training on products and technological trends.
- You have or are willing to have valid presales certifications from our key partners e.g.Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, Huawei, Nokia,…
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in selling or implementing network solutions in a corporate environment. (datacenter switching, Campus LAN, Wifi, WAN or software defined networks SDx) or equivalent through experience in the IT sector.
- You have a good technical and commercial sense and can translate customer needs into adequate technical solutions.
- You are passionate about the customer and contribute to the achievement of sales targets and maximization of margins.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and with customers.
- You are agile and used to working in a rapidly changing environment. You can explain the trends and concepts in the field of Networking in a clear and understandable way.
- You are stress-resistant and can deal with new daily challenges by changing the priorities.
- You are a team player and like to share your skills and experiences.
- You are curious, an analytical thinker, and can imagine solutions when faced with complex problems.
- You have a positive attitude, are open-minded and highly motivated.
- You are well organized, and you have an analytical mindset.
- You have good presentation skills.
- Fluent communication in Dutch/English or French/English is mandatory