What do we expect from you?
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control over their mobility processes.
In order to keep track with this evolution towards Total Traffic Management, Be-Mobile is looking for an Operations Manager who’s an experienced leader to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
As Operations Manager, you support and coach the various project managers, who you deliver our technical solution which coordinates a fleet of more than 100.000 vehicles. Our platform is designed around the central logistic building blocks: smart route planning, traffic information, truck navigation, estimated time of arrival (ETA) and C-ITS (Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems).
In order to deliver this project, we are looking for a talented and ambitious Operations Manager with the following responsibilities:
- You are able to understand complex processes behind our operations and see clearly how they should be optimized.
- Your main daily focus is to manage, monitor and coach the teams Service Delivery and Project Management.
- Scope, budget, bids and SLA are part of your main language.
- You work efficiently, reduce risks to a minimum and strive for optimal cooperation and good communication within the different teams. You will streamline and optimize processes. You will ensure the execution of service operations following the SLA’s with our customers.
- You act as SPOC concerning all project related questions under your responsibility. You work close together, externally with the customer and the different stakeholders, as well as internally with our different Be-Mobile technical project teams.
- You are committed to enhance collaboration between the project teams. You actively identify the team needs and intervene when necessary to ensure high performance and in time delivery.
- You report to the CEO on delivery status and progress in obtaining KPI’s.
- You set the objectives in consultation with the CEO.
- You understand the importance of knowledge sharing. As such you structure and document different project interventions and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- As Operations Manager, you will be part of the Management Team of Be-Mobile.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- In possession of a university degree or equivalent and 5 – 10 years of project management experience, preferably in the mobility industry, IT sector or public sector
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a strong plus.
- Affinity with solution delivery and technology, experience in traffic management solutions is a strong plus
- Proven experience in leadership
- Charismatic communicator and able to motivate and inspire stakeholders
- Stress resistant and flexible mind
- Strong analytical skills, accurate and result oriented with the right business focus
The traits that make you fit at Be-Mobile are:
- Ambitious and pro-active
- Goal-oriented and pragmatic
- Autonomous and polyvalent
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.