What do we expect from you?
In order to reinforce our Call & Contact Center competence center within the Advanced Workplace domain, we are looking for a Service Delivery Consultant - with Call & Contact Center expertise & passion.
As Service Delivery Consultant, based on your Call & Contact Center expertise, you design, implement, and, operate 24/7 C&CC solutions, and ensure, technical consultancy and effective pre-, and after sales support in order to maximize margin, and meet/exceed expectations of external enterprise customers in accordance with SLA’s and/or contract.
Duties and responsibillities:
- You validate proposed solution in pre-sales phase
- You are able to deliver an expert level support related to the incident management process
- You implement, operate and maintain the C&CC solutions
- You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to effectively inform and/or advise them
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
- You define, control and optimize the margin and take corrective actions when needed
- You integrate in a team, working in a guard duty system (max 1 week on 4).
Areas of Knowledge
- Implementations, Support & Troubleshooting Service, changes, deployments
- Core IT (networks, servers, virtualizations, firewalls, etc.)
- Telephony infrastructure (SBC’s, SIP, WebRTC)
- Product Management of our contact center products
- Reporting/Dashboard (Historical - Real time)
- Integration, such as PowerBI
- Integrations with external systems (CRM, databases, web services, etc.)
- Custom reports
- Scripts - Automation
- Support of the development team
- New technologies like Bots & Artificial Intelligence
- You have a Bachelor in IT, Electronics, Applied Informatics, or the equivalent through experience!
- You’re passionate by IT
- You regard the translation of complex problems into solutions for customers as a challenge
- You are a professional with a "service mind"
- You are eager to learn, and not afraid of change
- You have a good team spirit and like to communicate with customers in order to translate their questions into functional wishes and technical solutions.
- You have a proactive attitude
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- You are able to inform efficiently and are able to communicate at all levels with your customers/colleagues
- You are able to deliver On Time On Budget and within the Scope
- You are able to learn quickly and not afraid of change
- You advise the business to enrich the solution & Professional Service portfolio
Your Working Place