What do we expect from you?
As an IT Director, you will be responsible for the management, strategy and execution of the entire IT infrastructure of the company.
Ensure the company has the right infrastructures, tools, hardware to sustain the growth ambition, deliver a good service to customers and support the business objectives of today, tomorrow and after tomorrow.
As member of the management team, actively contribute to company success. Manage the IT department and external suppliers and partners.
- Oversees all IT operations and ensure continuity and performance of business activities while containing security risks.
- Designs and implements IT vision, strategy, roadmap and structure (incl. skills) to support the company short & long-term strategy and business objectives
- Actively contributes to company success as permanent member of the management team. Leads by example and leads people through change. Fosters collaboration between departments and with the Group by identifying and implementing valuable synergies.
- Leads the IT department: define SMART objectives supporting company goals, actively communicate company strategy and challenges, and make sure people understand their contribution to overall objective, coach people for performance and invest in personal development.
Guides the IT department through change, foster collaboration through empowered teams and ensures appropriate team casting.
- Accelerates the digitalisation of the company: develops & deploys digital initiatives, tools, software to stimulate the internal and external digital way-of-working inside the company in order to improve efficiency and agility and create differentiating digital customer journeys.
- Manages the IT suppliers/partners to ensure to get the best prices, the best quality of deliveries, to remain in budget.
Education : University degree in Computer science or a related engineering field
Professional experience :
> 10 years as IT Director
> 10 years in people Management in IT sector
Experience in Transformation Projects and latest IT Technologies (NWOW, Cloud, Security, End-to-End solutions...)
Soft skills :
- Solid IT expertise, latest digital innovations
- Strong charismatic leader
- Strong people manager & team player
- Good negotiation & communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects
- Broad business knowledge & understanding
- Dealing with ambiguity & pressure prompted
- Strategic thinker, build & share vision
- Can drive the change
- Linguistic skills : Dutch (Fluent/ French (Fluent)/ English (Fluent)
Your Working Place