Apply Now on Proximus Careers
What do we expect from you?
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and high-quality technical support. They must be well organised, self-motivated, punctual, and flexible in their approach to work. He or she must also be able to prioritise a variable workload and know when to escalate a problem appropriately. They will be required to communicate effectively with pressurised users at all levels, often whilst under pressure themselves. Whilst demonstrating that they are an excellent team player the candidate will have a solid background working within a busy team.
The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. This can either be via remote support or an on-site visit with the customer. As part of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help improve the firm’s systems, procedures and knowledge base by contributing and collaborating.
Our Operations team within Proximus SpearIT Projects & Services includes a Service desk team, customer consultants’ team, field services team, 4 competence centers: datacenter & cloud, network and security, workplace, IOT/ESL. The team leaders, incident manager, service delivery manager and services lead. The team based in Evere is responsible for the provision of IT services and support to internal and external customers. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the other members of the service desk and competence centers, both on premise and on-site with the customer.
The personality we’re looking for
- You have a strong desire and focus on continuous improvement and personal development
- You have a strong sense of ownership
- You have the ability to find your way in a growing organization
- You have good communication skills
Required technical skills
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of O365, (azure)Active Directory
- Knowledge of virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Knowledge of Backup Systems (Veeam, backup exec…)
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
These extra skills are a plus
- Experience in an ITIL based IT service management environment
- Experience in knowledge and configuration management
- Knowledge of Teams
- Intune knowledge