What do we expect from you?
The PMO’s mission is to enable the company’s major endeavours by steering end to end projects, manage backlog, report & communicate as per PMH and PXS governance. As Team Leader PMO, you lead a team of project managers within the Project Management Office (PMO) of PMH.
You act as role model to your team and colleagues in deploying an end to end mindset, objectivity spirit and pragmatic thinking.
You fulfil a highly visible role working closely with PMH management staff and group top managers as well as with various project requestors and stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities are:
1. Solutions Definition
- Support the company needs by designing, with all relevant stakeholders, futureproof, scalable and operable solutions from architecture to partner choice.
- You are the lead/project manager in strategic tracks initiated or lead by PMH and act as instrumental expert support for all other ones in which PMH intervenes.
- You think and reflect always in End to End modus, regardless of PmH’s own IT & Application stack boundaries. You ensure liaison, information sharing and solution discussion with stakeholders to ensure the entire flow and process is covered and operable.
- You always take operation into consideration and can estimate the manpower requested to operate the solutions. You ensure the solutions designed take the day to day impacts into account.
2. Project management
- Initiating projects, obtain stakeholders buy-in, and establish ambitious & realistic project plans
- Manage successful project delivery, respecting governance from project intake to final documentation delivery and operational hand-over
- Lead the functional project team, coach the team and share best practices will other project managers
- You can propose alternatives when confronted to unrealistic requests or issues as you understand perfectly the company strategy and goals
- You ensure the daily tasks of project management by updating roadmaps, maintaining the project and global capacity view, lead project management office, recommend tools and best practices.
- You ensure proper financial follow-up: forecasting, budgeting and reporting hand in hand with all concerned PMH and group departments and FPS colleagues
- You also have a role model responsibility and contribute to teammates coaching, training and best practices sharing
Good to know :
PMH core activities ask for particular agility, cross-functionality and close collaboration. Also, our Company mindset values impact-seeking.
Therefore, it is structurally expected that each collaborator integrates up to 20% of their working time to support hierarchically or matrix-style assigned tasks, according to their individual skills and expertise, on a conjunctural or structural basis.
The above-described scope thus frames the extend of tasks that you will be expected to deal with as per the function, from 80 to 100% of your work time
- 10+ years of experience in project management (Senior Project Manager) -
- Knowledge and experience in project methodologies (PMI, Prince, Agile, SCRUM...)
- Pragmatic, Results oriented, dependable
- Positive and flexible mindset with an ambassador and people motivator streak
- Keep an eye on the big picture and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a heterogeneous environment (different backgrounds, business, technical, TV, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Experience in the Broadcast & Media industry is an asset
Proximus Media House (PmH) is the new name of Skynet iMotion Activities (SiA) that was created in 2005 with the launch of Proximus TV.
PmH is an entity of the Proximus Group that deals with the creation, production, purchase, and exploitation of audio-visual content. This content is offered on the Proximus content platform and broadcasted on its own channels, which are exclusive to the Proximus TV platform.
Among other things, PmH produces and broadcasts Belgian and international football fixtures. The exploitation and promotion of content in the ‘Video on Demand’ catalogue is also one of the core tasks of this innovative and dynamic subsidiary of the Proximus group.
Meanwhile PmH televises more than 700 live sporting events per year and broadcasts on three linear TV channels (Proximus Pickx Live, Pickx+ and Proximus Sports). The Video on Demand catalogue of more than 2000 movies is also managed by PmH. All this is done in the two official languages