What do we expect from you?
Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous, multi-modal, and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland and the Republic of Belarus, we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more…
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an HR Generalist for an intern management mission of 8 months.
As a HR Generalist you take full operational ownership of all HR topics across the company from wage to performance review and learning and development. You support and work closely together with our HR Team (Talent Acquisition Officer and Senior HR Manager), our management team and the Proximus HR shared service center. As a hands-on ambitious, and positive HR Generalist, your main responsibilities include:
- Deliver HR assistance to our current team of 130 people and shape a unique and delightful employee experience to all Be-Mobile employees.
- Contribute to various HR Projects
- Ensure an efficient HR process and payroll management in Belgium and the Netherlands together with our partners, the Proximus shared service center and our finance team.
- Adapt and align every process/project to the local needs and local law in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Actively maintain wage and personnel data in our databases.
- Develop and maintain internal employee relations within and across teams. Actively coach and motivate our teams to reach higher levels of autonomy and responsibility.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal training and respond to coaching requests.
- Implement Comp & Ben policies, including fleet management.
- Identify automation opportunities and be sure all knowledge is documented to help us scale and focus on what matters.
- Coordinate health and safety measures and activity to all Be-Mobile employees.
- Actively share your expertise and help your team shine.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Solid experience as HR Generalist in a technological environment. HR topics as remuneration analysis, employee engagement, talent acquisition, and payroll and performance management are nothing new.
- Pragmatic approach with a confident, inspiring, stress-resistant, and flexible twist.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are reliable, honest and ethical.
- Continuous iteration is part of your DNA.
- ou are available to perform the function in an FTE of at least 80%.
- You will work in the Melle office, combined with 2-3 teleworking days.
- You report directly to the Senior HR Manager or CEO.