What do we expect from you?
Proximus has many, if not all, ICT assets in the Accelerators ecosystem to bring Innovative solutions in the context of the digital transformation. This with the aim to increase the efficiency and quality of our customers activities with the end goal to create a top end customer experience. As a Technical Enterprise Architect from the ICT Design and Operations team, you'll be working out detailed architectures in which the different infrastructure technologies can work together. You'll be mainly involved in the shaping, the design phase, often up to and including the transition and project implementation.
Your main mission will be to make sure that everything works neatly together as required by the Business: you make ICT work (for the customer)! In most phases the deliverables will be outcome of Agile Product (Solution) teams with you as Product (Solution) Owner. In this role, you’ll be in close contact with the Accelerators subject matter experts and the customers key Business users/ICT stakeholders. In many cases you stay part of the customers Architecture Governance.
Even after a project is completed, you'll still be involved with the customer through an Architecture Board or Change Advisory Board. As a Trusted Technical Advisor your opinion will truly matter when discussing problems or necessary changes. All in all, you'll be involved in the entire ICT Life cycle of our customers.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Define and design solution(s) in accordance with ICT strategy and standards.
- Propose solutions that you see as best fit, based on the Proximus Portfolio or give a recommendation based on risk management, pros & cons and impact.
- Architect designs on technical feasibility and robustness, supported technology, maintainability and manageability, cross technology consistency and overall correctness.
- Deliver a detailed design together with the technical subject matter experts during the implementation phase.
- Constantly follow the trends closely as a 'technology watch'.
- proven working experience as an ICT Architect (technical and business is a plus).
- a good knowledge of networking including SDN.
- a good knowledge of security.
- a good knowledge of virtualization.
- a good knowledge of Unified Communication.
- a good knowledge of Public Cloud (ex. Azure).
- a strong technical/technological understanding.
- an application development background including the use of API’s
- an open mind for a disruptive and agile approach and experience in the Agile framework.
- the creativity in finding / exploring solutions.
- the ability to define and design solution(s) in accordance with ICT strategy and standards.
- a way in communicating efficiently with team members from different horizons.
- the capacity to display collaborative leadership skills.
- the experience in driving a team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- following language skills: You are French or Dutch-speaking, have a good knowledge of the other national language and excellent knowledge of English.