What do we expect from you?
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
In order to keep track with this evolution towards Total Traffic Management, Be-Mobile is looking for an ambitious, Vue.Js-loving Frontend Developer with the following responsibilities:
- You make a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- You research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build further on our Traffic Management Solutions.
- You work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- You work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- You maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current and new technologies.
- You’ll get to work within a multidisciplinar techteam, making sure that you remain up to date with latest technologies and advancements.
ou are familiar with cutting-edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- You have solid experience with a popular framework such as Vue.js, Svelte, React or Angular
- Strong interests in working with Vue.js and having Golang as the backend technology
- Experience with, or interested in building Single Page Applications in a micro-service architecture
- You know how design translates into CSS
- Experience with Git, linting and continuous integration is important
- Knowledge of REST, websockets and GraphQL are a plus
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
The skills that make a great frontend developer in our team are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and a goalgetter
- You like to solve hard issues with a right balance between an analytical and pragmatic approach